eInspectionsIntuitive by Design | Implemented with Experience | Supported with Passion
Your user community’s demands for convenient, immediate, 24/7 access to information and services are increasing. The challenge for Municipal Government is transitioning from traditional counter and phone based services to more flexible and cost effective self-service Web based portals.
Tempest eInspections provides your Building community with a flexible, efficient way to schedule, cancel and reschedule inspection requests when it is convenient for them. Anyone with Web based access, both in the office or on the road, can take advantage of this functionality. In addition, the system provides the ability to synchronize scheduling calendars with the inspectors and contractors to ensure inspections are not missed or forgotten and automatic reminders ensure all parties are ready. This module can be configured to ensure that adequate lead time is given to inspectors for requested or cancelled inspections. These configurations are made at the global level with overrides possible on a task by task basis.
- Provide service to the business community seven days a week, 24 hours a day (open for business when your clients are!)
- Online scheduling and inquiries reduces phone calls
- Builders can add eInspections appointments directly to Outlook® and other iCalendar-compliant calendars, ensuring inspection meetings are not missed or forgotten
- Ability to add scheduled inspections to contractor’s Outlook® or other iCalendar-compliant calendars
- Complete configuration of rules for the inspection process, including the ability to:
- Set minimum lead-times required for scheduling, cancellation and rescheduling by inspection type
- Pre-define estimated durations of inspections based on inspection type
- Limit the number of inspections booked by comparing the estimated duration for each inspection with the time available in the inspection area
- Configure different time limits by inspection area for specific days
- Configure a Statutory Holiday schedule
- Highly configurable and powerful yet intuitive to use for both City staff and the Building community
- Standalone module or a plugin for your existing MyCity application
Contact us today for a demo or a quote.