Engineering ServicesIntuitive by Design | Implemented with Experience | Supported with Passion
Like other Tempest products, the Engineering Services module is fully integrated with the Tempest Land module. The Engineering Service application contains both the means to add service cards, associated details and properties and to maintain the service codes, material codes and service sizes. The Engineering Services program complements hand generated service cards and can be used by your Public Works and Utility departments. Like all Tempest applications, it is linked to the Land module for verification of addresses and access via GIS desktop mapping.
- Track service cards, associated details and properties and maintain the service codes, material codes, service sizes and service locations
- Maintainable service types, material types and service sizes
- Storage of drawing numbers
- Multiple parcels can be associated with a single service card
- Service installation and removed dates
- Utility meter serial numbers and building permit numbers
- View attributes and comments for the service property
- The Tempest Viewer function shows additional details about the property (Utilities, Taxes, Prospero folders)
- Integrated with Prospero Building Permits for printing services on building permits and for viewing properties within a Prospero folder that have connected services
Contact us today for a demo or a quote.