GL InterfaceIntuitive by Design | Implemented with Experience | Supported with Passion
Tempest’s GL Interface allows you to export financial payment, levy and adjustment data to a text file for import into any General Ledger application. The GL Interface application can store all of your GL account codes for validation in Tempest systems and for miscellaneous payments at the cash till. The export script can be tailored to integrate with your GL Foreign Subsystem Interface. This interface can happen manually by exporting a range of Tempest subledger batches which can then be imported into your GL manually or can be set up to occur overnight through a GL update process reading directly from Tempest’s GL interface file.
Tempest currently integrates with a variety of industry leading General Ledger providers including:
- Oracle Financials®
- Flexibility to integrate into your existing General Ledger software to maximize your end user investment in accounting software
- Reduce errors with seamlessly automated integration – enter information only once
- Store and maintain all of the GL account codes required by Tempest application and Point of Sales items within the GL Interface Maintenance module
- Store the required GL account code against each Tempest transaction type
- A GL Transaction file is created for each batch of Tempest approved transactions, including levies, adjustments and payments
- GL transactions are summarized for export to your GL file
- The GL export can happen automatically overnight into your General Ledger file or manually via a text file that can be imported through a foreign transaction interface
- All exported transactions are marked as exported
- Batches can be “held” for export later
- Full reporting provides for audit trails, trial balances and reconciliation of all subledger transactions
Contact us today for a demo or a quote.