Mobile DashboardIntuitive by Design | Implemented with Experience | Supported with Passion
Empower and mobilize your workforce with the Tempest Mobile Dashboard suite of applications. Using your mobile device of choice and a cellular data connection, process inspections as well as requests for service and complaints anywhere, anytime.
Mobile access to Tempest data and functionality allows bylaw officers and inspectors to work more efficiently and safely. All tasks can be completed remotely — no need to return to the office to gather information and re-enter data. Eye-catching alerts appear next to properties with dangerous dogs and other user configurable warnings, keeping staff aware of hazards in the field.
The Mobile Dashboard suite encompasses two separate modules: Prospero Mobile Inspections and Calls Mobile. The two modules can be run together and accessed from the same login portal, allowing you to leverage valuable data from Building, Planning, Bylaw, and Public Works as well as other key Tempest systems, such as Land, Ticketing, and Dog Licensing.
- Eliminates manual re-entry of data
- Device independent
- Mobilizes your workforce
- Improves communication
- Enhances productivity
- Improves business processes
- Improves business agility
- Improves employee safety
- Exceeds customer service expectations
- Prospero provides a seamless enterprise-wide solution to address all requirements involved in the Community Development process.
- eApply for Prospero allows citizens, builders, and developers to apply for permits and applications online.
- eInspections allows builders to schedule, cancel, and reschedule inspection requests online.
- Calls for Service provides a sophisticated tracking tool for entry, dispatch and follow-through of externally or internally generated requests for service or complaints.
- eApply for Calls allows citizens to submit requests for service and complaints online.
- MyCity allows builders and developers to track the status of their permits and applications through a centralized portal
- eCommerce allows citizens, builders, and developers to pay for permits and applications online.
Contact us today for a demo or a quote.