Utility IntelliSearchIntuitive by Design | Implemented with Experience | Supported with Passion
Tempest’s IntelliSearch Modules provide significantly enhanced query and search capabilities. IntelliSearch allows you to build and save your own queries without SQL expertise. Not only will IntelliSearch increase your productivity, but it can save you time and money by not having to request custom queries from either Tempest or your IT Department.
IntelliSearch can ensure that your data is set up appropriately and can help you find missing revenue, locate that proverbial needle in a haystack, and gather statistical information that may not be available from Tempest’s standard queries.
Users can create their own list of queries based on personal preferences and job requirements. The queries can then be designated public or private. Created queries are stored as customer “in-house” queries that are saved in the system permanently or until deleted. Special security has been assigned so that users can run queries but not create them or so that queries can be built by specialists for other users.
The initial cost of purchasing IntelliSearch was quickly recovered when we were able to identify accounts where we were losing revenue due to incorrect setup or changes.
Using IntelliSearch, we are now able to produce valuable queries, such as accounts with zero consumption during the last read for accounts which were not previously identified and explained through the use of Utility attributes (e.g. vacant, seasonal, irrigation, construction). This is a perfect example of the valuable time and money that has been saved, not only by admin staff but also by preventing our Utility technicians from needlessly checking valid meters. This allows for prompt servicing of faulty meters and translates to more accurate billing for water consumption.
IntelliSearch is continuing to save West Vancouver both time and money, as staff members are creating queries weekly that assist in finding anomalies.Kelly Williamson
Sample Customer Queries
- Municipal expense accounts
- Meter (size) with incorrect service charge
- Accounts billed for water but not sewer (except properties on septic)
- Meter OFF but account charges ON
- Strata Properties with outstanding balances
- Zero consumption with no attribute
- Auto head factor incorrect for meter size
- Meters sorted by install date
- Assessed residential properties with stopped accounts
- Mobile home park with outstanding charges
- Accounts with zero Consumption with no attribute (already identified as construction, fire line, seasonal, vacant, irrigation)
- Search by outstanding amount (to find cheques that come in with no name or address but identified as Utility payments)
Contact us today for a demo or a quote.